Exo Terra Swamp Basking Spot lamps are ideal for rainforest reptiles and amphibians, giving them a healthy spot to warm up under after a bit of a dip.
For tropical swamp dwelling reptiles, a different intensity of light and heat is required for them to live their lives healthily and happily, easily provided for using an Exo Terra Swamp Basking Spot.
Made from extra-strong Neodynium glass, these Swamp Basking Bulbs are splash and mist resistant, meaning they can stand up to the humid environment within your semi-aquatic reptile's habitat.
In designing the Swamp Basking Spot Lamp, Exo Terra have created a fantastic bulb for providing reptiles with a great hot-spot in their terrarium to bask in, bringing out their vibrant colours and aiding their general health and well-being.
|Swamp Basking Spot 50w|
|Swamp Basking Spot 75w|
|Swamp Basking Spot 100w|
- All wattages of these bulbs produce an appropriate temperature of 68F / 20 C and are capable of penetrating up to 24 inches in depth.
At a glance:
- Splash and mist resistant basking spot bulb
- Broad spectrum daylight spot bulb
- Ideal for humid and aquatic terrariums
- Benefits from an extra-strong neodymium glass construction
- Highlights naturally vivid colours of animals