The Fluval Plant 3.0 LED comes in a choice of 3 sizes to suit your system, each one featuring five unique band waves and balanced full-spectrum coverage, giving a professional-grade LED that is specifically engineered for plant growth, colour & health.
Designed for freshwater aquariums, this is a full spectrum freshwater and plant LED light, which promotes and supports lush plant growth within your aquarium. It comes with a balanced combination of multiple LEDs for optimal photosynthetic activity, plant growth and accurate viewing.
|Fluval Plant 3.0 LED 32w|
|Extendable Range||61-85cm (24-34")|
|Fluval Plant 3.0 LED 46w|
|Extendable Range||91-122cm (36-48")|
|Fluval Plant 3.0 LED 59w|
|Extendable Range||115-145cm (48-60")|
- Programmable, gradual 24-hour light cycle settings (sunrise, mid day, sunset and night).
- 6 unique band waves for full spectrum results.
- Independent colour control.
- Optional pre-set habitat light configurations (Lake Malawi, Tropical, Planted).
- The new generation of H.T.E (High Thermal Efficiency) LEDs function at a higher operating temperature, providing improved long-term light output and spectral performance.
- Fully encased aluminium shell provides effective heat transfer and improved protection from water intrusion and humidity.
- 50% lighter, smoother frame than previous generation.
- Industry leading IP67 waterproof rating - light can be mounted directly above water surface for greater light penetration.
- Larger Touch-Switch surface and design offers stable control without any fuss.
- Wider coverage - each individual LED casts 120° of illumination for wider, uniform lighting without dead spots.