TRUE SINE WAVE TECHNOLOGY
Using the True Sine Wave technology, the new SOW sine wave pumps result in a quiet and smooth rotation of the rotor which extends the life of the flow pump / wavemaker.
FEATURES JECOD SOW M FLOW PUMP / WAVEMAKER
- 8 different flow rates
- 4 wave modes
- Very quiet operation thanks to Sine Wave technology
- Wireless controller - if 2 SOW M pumps are used, controllers can wirelessly "synchronize" so that the SW pumps can operate "synchronously" or "synchronously".
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- Magnetic bracket that allows a higher degree of pump rotation compared to older SW pumps.
- Night sensor - automatically detects when the tank lights go out and the pump slows down.
- One-touch input mode - slows down the pump for a period of 10 minutes.
- Powerful, powerful water flow combined with low energy consumption.
- Ceramic shaft for long life and durability
Intelligent control system to generate different wave patterns to suit your tank.
- Extra long cable for easy and comfortable placement, even on larger tanks.
- Low voltage, safe, reliable power supply.
- Suitable for aquariums with glass up to 15 mm thick. (20 mm for SOW M 16)
SPECIFICATIONS DIFFERENT JECOD SOW M WI-FI FLOW PUMP / WAVEMAKER VERSIONS
- SOW-5 M: flow rate adjustable from 500 - 5,000 liters / hour - 15W
- SOW-9 M: flow rate adjustable from 1,000 - 9,000 liters / hour - 23W
- SOW-16 M: flow rate adjustable from 2,000 - 16,000 liters / hour - 35W
- Jecod SOW-5 M: 5,000 l / h, 52 x 72 mm
- Jecod SOW-9 M: 9,000 l / h, 66 x 88 mm
- Jecod SOW-16 M: 16,000 l / h, 80 x 106 mm