When to use?
Fish (especially Discus species) are susceptible to internal worms. An obvious sign is when fish become very thin but still continue to feed.
Use when fish become lethargic, fins are clamped, thin looking, gasping and showing signs of rubbing/irritation.
How to use?
- Increase aeration in the aquarium to maximum.
- Shake the bottle thoroughly for at least 30 seconds.
- Using the pipette provided, add the required dose.
- If the water becomes cloudy, change 50% at a time until the cloudiness goes away.
- The treatment can be repeated once a week up to 4 doses.
Warning: This product will kill snails, shrimps and other invertebrates.