Red Sea Salt is designed exclusively for use with RO water as it contains all of the necessary trace elements that are removed during the Reverse Osmosis process. It is ideal for fish and invertebrate systems or for low-nutrient tanks where the hobbyist supplements all of the individual elements on a regular basis.
Corals, coralline algae and other calcareous formations quickly drain the water of the nutrients it needs to build healthy, strong skeletons. Red Sea Salt will restore the vital elements and vitamins quickly and easily, at the optimum level for the best outcome.
It is developed to replicate and provide just the right mixture for tropical reef water, and also provides just the right pH balance for beautifully healthy fish and invertebrates.
22 kg. (48.5 lb.) Bucket / Water volume: 660 litres (175 gal).
- Biologically balanced levels of foundation elements.
- Full complement of trace elements.
- Guaranteed parameters for 10L / 2.5gal mix.
- No Nitrates or Phosphates (Algae Nutrients).
- No toxic levels of heavy metals.
- No Chemical Binders.