- Specifically designed for Fluval FX4, FX6 High Performance canister filters
- Increases the amount of oxygen in your tank for healthier fish and plants
- Distributes water evenly for delicate aquascapes
- Eliminates dead spots in your aquarium
- Attaches to your filter outlet with hose adapter (all attachments included)
- Extendable from 25-55″ / 64-140 cm
- Increases and decreases surface agitation depending on positioning
- Below surface: Place Spray Bar below the water to create gentle, consistent water movement
- Above surface: Place Spray Bar above the water in order to get the best surface agitation and oxygenation
- For use in freshwater and saltwater aquariums
- 15-48″ / 38-122 cm
- Perforated tube (x3)
- U connector (x1)
- L connector (x1)
- Tube connector (x2)
- End cap (x1)
- Suction cups (x6)
- Clips (x6)
Should the spray bar kit be located above or below the water surface of my aquarium?
To maximize surface agitation and oxygenation, place the spray bar immediately above the water surface. Otherwise, place the spray bar below the water surface for gentle, consistent water movement.
My spray bar kit is making a whistling noise. Why is this happening?
The whistling noise is occuring due to the force of water moving through the spray bar holes. Try adding another section to the spray bar or reducing the filter output slightly.