- Micro Crisps
- Floating and slowly sinking tropical fish food
- Ideal for top and mid water feeding fish
- Balanced combination of high quality ingredients
- Red crisps contain carotenoids for intense colouration
- Green crisps contain vegetable ingredients to help maintain health and vitality
- Highly palatable and digestible for reduced waste
- Crisp size: Ø 1,7 – 2,5mm
Tetra Micro Crisps are particularly suitable as a complete food for all small ornamental fish which feed in the top and middle regions of the water. With a diameter of 1.7 to 2.5mm, even fish with small mouths can easily eat the food. The small Tetra Micro Crisps are therefore ideal for small fish as they soften up quickly in the water, making them easy to eat.
Tetra Micro Crisps contain top-quality nutrients and have a balanced formula comprising plant and animal based ingredients. As such, they offer everything that plant and meat-eating fish require for a balanced diet that is tailored to their needs. The red crisps also contain carotenoids to enhance the colour vibrancy of the fish, whereas the green crisps are made from plant ingredients to support health and vitality.
Furthermore, this complete food is really highly digestible, which helps to keep the water clear. All in all, Tetra Micro Crisps are an ideal complete food for all small ornamental fish as well as young, growing cichlids and marine fish.