This tabletop home for a pet tortoise provides a living space with its own sleeping den. With its decorative, removeable glass panel, cleaning and maintenance is easy too!
The Vivexotic Tortoise table and stand is an easy to clean, complete home for a tortoise.
- 90 x 45 x 86cm
- Freestanding housing.
- Available in modern oak or walnut finish.
- Table features an enclosed sleeping area with hinged lid for access. This area can also accommodate a standard seed tray which can be filled with soil.
- Optional heat mat may be positioned behind the protective glass panel in the sleeping area.
- A separate stand is also available to create a free standing table.
- Optional extension pack increases the space for your tortoise.
- Removeable, decorative glass panel makes access for cleaning simple and easy.
Forest Stewardship Council
All our timber comes from recycled sources or FSC sustainable forests. The FSC product label allows consumers worldwide to recognise products that support the growth of responsible forest management worldwide. Environmentally appropriate forest management ensures that the harvest of timber and non-timber products maintains the forest's biodiversity, productivity and ecological processes.
Easy to Assemble
Vivexotic vivariums and cabinets are designed with as few parts as possible for quick and easy assembly. We estimate that it should take 10-30mins for most people to build a Vivexotic vivarium.
Image shows a Vivexotic Tortoise Table with 1x extension (sold separately) and 2x stands (sold separately).
We recommend the Vivexotic Tortoise Table for the following animals:
- Horsfield Tortoises
- Hermanns Tortoises
- Greek Spur Thighed Tortoises
- Marginated Tortoises